The following diet is designed to help you cope with the stress
Late Evening News:
Nutritional information to keep in mind during the holidays:
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you do not eat more than they do.
4. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast, and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
6. Movie related foods
do not have additional calories because they are part of the entertainment
package and not part of one's personal fuel.
7. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking causes calorie leakage.
8. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something.
9. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and mashed potatoes.
10. Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.
11. Anything consumed while standing has no calories. This is due to gravity and the density of the caloric mass.
12. Anything consumed from
someone else's plate has no calories since the calories rightfully belong
to the other person and will cling to his/her plate. (We ALL know
how calories like to cling!)
I was emailed this by a friend and have been unable to find the author's name, please email me and give me the proper name, I would like to credit to the author.