The teacher wasn't certain which it was, and so divided the class into two groups and asked them to decide if a computer should be masculine or feminine. One group was composed of the women in the class, and the other of men Both groups were asked to give four reasons for their recommendation.
1. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
2. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
3. They are supposed to help you solve your problems, but half the time they ARE the problem.
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that, if you had waited a little longer, you could have had a better model.
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
2. The native language they use to communicate with other ncomputers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
3. Even your smallest
mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
Can't find the author on this...
Sent to us by email, and if someone happens to know where it came from please tell us?